Skip to content
- Added campaign id in feedback result
- Added database support to keep feeds alive even if app gets closed
- Added new react native support method to let user explicitly set view name
- Added supertag in screenshot widgets meta data
- Change widget meta data id to corresponding to sh super tag
- Improved time to display first tip
- Container padding and margin behaviours are changed to adhere to convention across platforms
- Old preview mode widget is now updated to a new good-looking one
- Updated paper-onboarding repo for carousel with latest swift syntax
- Minor bugs fixes and performance optimisation
- Added new features, now users can customise a tip button's width/height and alignment
- Added a glowing effect for launcher button
- pointzi installid now will be generated locally and registered on server
- tip boundary check now will prevent tips go out the screen
- after exiting preview mode, now a launcher button/click will be dismissed
- after view controller changed sdk will send an increment supertag for the view controller
- loading image from a bad url may freeze the app
- button launcher not working with announcement, in app video, and feedback templates
- orientation left/right showing tips as a modal
- dismiss a tip asynchronously may trigger a crash NSInternalInconsistencyException
- button launcher covered by navigation bar item
- unable to dismiss launcher button when tapping outside of the tip
- unable to tap the buttons located at the navigation/tab bar
- orientation change issues when showing a feedback survey or full screen video
- Fixed a bug that caused a launcher button unable to be clicked
- Fixed a bug that caused a launcher button to be shown on a wrong widget
- Background colour of title now only have effect on its container, insteadof affecting both text itself and its container.
- Behaviour of postponing tips changed, postponed tips will be dismissed on device and send "delete" feed result to server. (Whether to reshow this tip is determined by server now)
- Added a new feature, now users can stop showing already fetched tips by disable/delete/expire an experiement on realtime
- Optimised preview mode, campaign tips are now separate from preview tips; exit preview mode now will automatically dismiss the showing preview tips as well.
- Modified feed results for user interaction with tips, experiment analytics are more accurate now
- Fixed a bug that caused a tip to not display when placed on a collection header view
- Fixed a bug that caused tip's dim layer to not dismiss when tip dismissed
- Widget targeting algorithm changed to allow users to accurately select more widgets from a screenshot
- Supertag generating algorithm changed to match screenshot metadata
- Behaviour of multiple tips showing changed, now only one tip can ever be displayed on the screen at one time
- Fixed a bug that caused tips to not display properly if the screenshot token is from a different iOS version
- Fixed a bug that caused landscape screenshots to not get captured correctly
- Fixed a bug that happened when device was rotated while a pointzi tip is showing
- Fixed a bug that caused carousel images to show abnormally after device rotation
- Fixed a bug that caused dismiss button X does not send 'reject' feed result
- Fixed a bug that caused a carousel campaign to re-displayed after another campaign was re-run
- Added a new launcher, now tips can be triggerred by "Click" on a widget
- Added new integration methods, now pointzi can be integrated without CocoaPod
- Adjusted image layering order to follow design of dashboard
- Improved algorithm to recognize most widgets when doing snapshot
- Image behaviour changed to be more reasonable
- Replaced default placeholder image with a more suitable one
- Fixed a bug that happens when device switches between landscape and portrait
- Fixed a bug that caused tips to be displayed twice
- Fixed a crash when a tip place off content
- Fixed a crash when user adds a button to viual effect view
- Fixed a bug which may show a dismissed tip again
- Prevent log flush when generating React Native snapshot
- Changed the tip default behaviour, now if user set tip's width as 0 or leave it blank, tip's width will stretch to full screen
- Fixed a bug that may incur a react native app crash
- Fixed a bug that prevent an image resource to show
- Fixed a bug that may incur preview mode polling to be stopped
- Fixed a third party lib (FLAnimatedImage) clash issue
- Enable bitcode of Pointzi demo Apps, and the same build error of customer’s show up.
- Fix bug SVG lib now generate with full bitcode
- Support using segment.io sending traits to tag on streethawk
- Support react-native.
- Support coachmark.
- Support gif image and growing launcher.
- UITabbarButton supports launcher.
- Removed polling button in preview widget.
- Support carousel.
- UISegmentedController can selected inner items.
- Add x, y, label meta data in super tag.
- API add nullability specifier.
- Support feedback.
- Delete local cache in preview mode.
- Show Tip in ANY page.
- Text of tip add line-height settings.
- Native image is supported in tip.
- Polling request in series queue.
- Easy enter/exit preview mode.
- When show preview mode, set polling enabled by default.
- Launcher can be added into navigation bar.
- Add log for deeplinking process.
- Fix navigation button order change when navigating back and forth.
- Bug fix and performance improved.
- Fix tip may not show on first page.
- Modal tip add support of placement.
- Fix bitcode.
- Fix crash of table view scroll out of range.